Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Online Jobs In India


You need to set up your web design business in the proper manner, as with any business though. But you can still start off small from a bedroom or corner of the lounge room and be writing web sites for people all over the world, you certainly need to have the requisite skills to do the job properly. Starting a web design business can be an exciting and viable way to make money from home.

After a period of time I decided it was time to sit back and analyze my situation and it was at this point I discovered quite a few things that eventually resulted in turning my business around. Why wasn't my inbox full of emails from people begging me to take them on as clients and write their web pages for them? Where were all these thousands of small businesses who just couldn't get by any longer without my skills? I hung out the shingle and then wondered why they didn't come, to cut a long story short. It was done with complete disregard for proper business setup, when I started my web design business.

I could then write articles and get them published that were directed at these particular types of businesses, once I knew who I was targetting. Next I sat down and actually did a brief business plan identifying in particular what my target market was instead of taking the scattergun approach to the business. I immediately set about remedying this situation. It didn't have the "WOW factor", or if you like, it just didn't have enough "bells and whistles" to impress the socks off a potential client. My face to the world, my pride and joy, i'd cobbled it together in a state of excitement to get it online but had forgotten that this was my flagship. It wasn't good enough, the very first thing I looked at was my own web site and quite frankly.

It's all about networking. In this regard starting a web design business is no different to any other. Work then leads to other work as clients refer others to you. It was then that my business started to take off and I started getting enquiries about work.

Your planning and make absolutely sure you have a great web page yourself to advertise your abilities, do your research. But the basics are exactly the same, it just requires different tools of trade. Starting a web design business is no different to starting any other sort of business, in reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment